Methamphetamine contaminated properties can pose health risks to you, particularly young children, as well as damaging effects on your property.
Your property is deemed unsafe if presence of methamphetamine exceeds levels of 1.5micrograms/100cm in high-use areas and 3.8micrograms/100cm in limited-use areas.
We provide methamphetamine decontamination services whereby we clean your property and remove methamphetamine contaminated materials where required, eliminating health risk and making your property safe to reoccupy.
Our service includes:
· Scope of Works
· Removal of waste at approved hazardous waste facility
· Restoring your property in accordance with the New Zealand standard NZS 8510: 2017
· Post-decontamination report
· Clearance report and certificate
· On-going communication and support
Methamphetamine decontamination process
Step 1 – Site assessment
After initial contact with you, our decontamination expert will visit your property to access the critical information required to generate a quote and scope of work.
Step 2 – Free quote
A free quote is generated from the Detailed Assessment Report received from your methamphetamine sampling technician and we then do our site inspection. This quote will give you a basic understanding of the decontamination process specific to your property, as well as associated costs.
Step 3 – Scope of work
The scope of work will reference your methamphetamine test results and other information obtained during the detailed assessment. It will describe the health and safety measures we’ll undertake and also the decontamination methods proposed for your property.
Step 4 – Decontaminate
- All areas of the property will be ventilated before, during and after decontamination works
- Items that require cleaning will be isolated, those that require disposal will be removed and disposed of at an approved facility
- Ventilation systems and heat pumps will be checked
- Interior surfaces will be vacuumed using a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter vacuum
- All interior surfaces will be cleaned
- Contaminated water will be disposed of
- Plumbing traps will be flushed
- Structural surfaces will be encapsulated where required
- Waste disposal will take place
Step 5 – Post decontamination report
After the decontamination process is completed a post decontamination report is compiled. This includes a summary of the scope of work and/or any variations, confirmation that the decontamination works were completed, and outline waste management procedures and encapsulation details where required.
Step 6 – Post decontamination sampling
Please contact your methamphetamine sampling technician for post decontamination sampling. The results generated will show you if the decontamination has been effective, to certify that methamphetamine levels do not exceed the limits.
Step 6 – Clearance report and certificate
Once you’ve received the post decontamination report from your accredited sampling technician stating that the decontamination has reduced methamphetamine to a level at or below the limits, we will issue a clearance report and certificate.
Best in products and equipment
We only use the best equipment and products within the industry. Our products are specifically effective for removing methamphetamine, have no long-term adverse effects, and are environmentally friendly.
For any type or quantity of asbestos or ACM, including any amount of: friable asbestos or ACM, asbestos-contaminated dust or debris (ACD), non-friable asbestos or ACM.
For over 10 m2 (cumulatively, over the whole course of the site’s removal project) of non-friable asbestos or ACM, ACD associated with removing over 10 m2 (cumulatively, over the whole course of the site’s removal project) of non-friable asbestos or ACM.
Why choose us?
Call +64 22 676 4102 for advice on your
asbestos related queries